The more your awareness of your inner selves grows the more aware you are of the ways each inner self affects your daily activities and your ability (or your inability) do what you want to do with your life. That makes it easier to sit between any opposing inner selves, who are fighting about the best way to take care of your problems. (“Do it this way” “No, do it that way!” “Leave this job” “Stay in this job” “Stay in this relationship” “Leave this relationship” “Don’t do that you will get hurt” “Do it!
The change which I like to describe as “self awareness” will empower you”)
Self awareness of what is going on inside you helps you develop a greater sense of self-
You now have the power to choose different ways to respond to life situations and to become more authentic in your personal relationships.
In summary ...
Self awareness -
Why is voice dialogue so easy?
* it is based on conversation, questioning and listening, everyday skills you already have. As well as communicating with other people you can now communicate within yourself as you meet and talk with your own inner selves. They love to talk by the way!
Why does voice dialogue work so well?
* It enhances your self-
How does voice dialogue contribute to your Self-
* offer you new choices, life options and new ways to grow
* remove personal limitations, blockages and negative life patterns
* motivate you to start making long-
* help to heal emotional pain arising from loneliness, grief or low self esteem
* improve personal relationships
* Learning to use simple, safe and easy ways to create your own inner communication or inner dialogue and get to know your inner selves.
* recognising how often it is your body energies and feelings control your life and your relationships
* creating a new inner team of effective and empowered inner selves
How does it work?
Voice dialogue is just a way of having a natural conversation or dialogue with the inner voices or selves inside you who are trying to help you get through your day and to protect you from all sorts of things around you
Having these casual two-
Typical inner selves have a strong desire to be recognised. They are keen to tell us about what they they are doing to protect our vulnerability, what they want us to do to make life easier or how they each think we should act to fix things. All you need is an interviewer (who plays a neutral role) to encourage one or more of the selves to start talking.
Typical inner selves welcome an opportunity to have a conversation or dialogue, so the process is quite easy. It takes only a little practice, because it does not require special skill or training. Talking with your inner selves gives you the awareness you need to separate each of them from opposite This helps bring balance back into your life, instead of trying to get rid of them.
Because they are a very real l part of you they will always have important jobs to do protecting you and you cannot and should never try to send them away. It's better to learn to get the selves balanced and use your aware ego to enhance the journey through life.
Each of us has many inner selves, some similar to those found in other people around you, some the exact opposite of theirs. Some of yours may be quite unique, existing only in you and in no one else.
Neuro psychologists now acknowledge that the presence of the inner selves as sub-
Free Inner Self Profile Sheet
For many years I have been using an Inner Self profile sheet that allows you to keep a visual record of your inner selves as you meet and talk with them. There are different places for different kinds of selves on the sheet according to their different energies or the different ways they do things to protect you.
If you would like a free copy of the latest version of this Profile sheet please send me an email. Click this link. Free Inner Self Awareness Profile. IMPORTANT This is a limited offer because you do need to have had some experience or training with Inner self Awareness to use the sheets.
(Sorry ....I have no idea why but Comcast will not permit me to reply to any Comcast e-